You know how sometimes people on your friends list post about stuff going on in their life, and all of a sudden you think "Wait a minute? Since when are they working THERE? Since when are they dating HIM/HER? Since when?" And then you wonder how you could have missed all that seemingly pretty standard information, but somehow you feel too ashamed to ask for clarification because it seems like info you should already know? It happens to all of us sometimes.
Please copy mine below, erase my answers putting yours in their place then post it in your journal! Please elaborate on the questions that would benefit from elaboration! One-Word-Answers seldom help anyone out.
1. Name: Stacey. In RL I come when called variations of that. On the Net I answer to y2jdingo, Dingo, Chimera or generic_chimera. And joshlawson, but that's just on Neopets.
2. Age: 19. With the mind of a 13-year-old.
3. Location: Currently? At my desk, in the office, in Brisbane, in Queensland, in Australia, in the Southern Hemisphere, in the gravitational pull of Earth, in the Milky Way galaxy.
4. Occupation: Desk jockey/gopher girl. I think 'Fuel Administrator' sounds pretentious. In the company I work for there's three sections - one I barely touch and have no idea of the specifics, another I am well-versed enough to deal with the public and the last I do the day-to-day running of.
5. Partner: Is invisible, mute and far away.
6. Kids: No thanks, I've already had breakfast.
7. Brothers/Sisters: Craig (28) and Ryan (24). No sisters. I'm the spoiled youngest.
8. Pets: One puppy, Bundy (15). He sleeps all day, wakes up for his nightly walk, stays awake for dinner, and sleeps the rest of the night.
9. List the 3-5 biggest things going on in your life:
-Work. Sometimes it's bearable and sometimes I want to walk out into the middle of the main road down the street.
-Writing. I have occasional plotbunnies that attack at the most inopportune times when I don't have a pen on me or am driving. And due to my sieve of a memory it gets lost by the time I'm ready to write.
-Nothing else. I'm a very boring person.
10. What did you go to school for? 'Cause my parents made me. To wind up my Legal Studies teacher and get him going on tangents about things that were not in the curriculum for Legal Studies. To experience exactly what my Modern History teacher would think of doing next (when we studied Nazi Germany we all went down to the creek and made a mock Nazi rally to demonstrate being swept up in propaganda). And to write. Good God my high school years were productive on all the wrong fronts.
11. Parents: Mum and Dad. 53 and 55. Dad resigned from his job back in January and we're pretty much living off his sick pay and holiday pay. Lots of that - coming from working for a company since 1977 and getting hired on successive takeovers. He's looking for a new one now in between digging around in his lawn and fixing his daughter's car. Mum's a part-time waitress - an excuse to get out of the house when us kids were at school and an excuse to get out of the house now Dad's at home.
12. Close Friends: None. My two best friends from high school have moved and I don't have numbers for either of them. We're in contact via myspace and facebook (baaaah... /sheep) but I don't think we ever really had much in common. High school was rough and the rejects banded together. My online friends are fabulous beyond fabulous :: waves at flist :: but unfortunately time zones don't help the matter. My complete and total lack of social skills is also a negative asset.
13. Do you drink/smoke?: Never. Non-fundamentalist straight edge-r. I don't care if you drink (smoking's slightly different) but I'm fine with Sprite, thank you very much.
14. Piercings/tattoos?: Piercings! Two in each ear and a septum, currently. Used to have three more ear holes and a smiley, but they all went before I graduated high school.
itsbuttery added piccys, but I'm not at my home computer so I can't do that (yet).
|comments: Promo time?|