- Make a post (public, friendslocked, filtered...whatever you're comfortable with) to your LJ. The post should contain your list of 10 holiday wishes. The wishes can be anything at all, from simple and fandom-related ("I'd love a Snape/Hermione icon that's just for me") to medium ("I wish for _____ on DVD") to really big ("All I want for Christmas is a new car/computer/house/TV.") The important thing is, make sure these wishes are things you really, truly want.
- If you wish for real life things (not fics or icons), make sure you include some sort of contact info in your post, whether it's your address or just your email address where Santa (or one of his elves) could get in touch with you.
- Also, make sure you post some version of these guidelines in your LJ, or link to this post (it'll be public) so that the holiday joy will spread.
- Surf around your friendslist (or friendsfriends, or just random journals) to see who has posted their list. And now here's the important part:
- If you see a wish you can grant, and it's in your heart to do so, make someone's wish come true. Sometimes someone's trash is another's treasure, and if you have a leather jacket you don't want or a gift certificate you won't use--or even know where you could get someone's dream purebred Basset Hound for free--do it.
You needn't spend money on these wishes unless you want to. The point isn't to put people out, it's to provide everyone a chance to be someone else's holiday elf--to spread the joy. Gifts can be made anonymously or not--it's your call.
There are no rules with this project, no guarantees, and no strings attached. Just...wish, and it might come true. Give, and you might receive. And you'll have the joy of knowing you made someone's holiday special.
1) Paypal money. The email address on it is email@example.com
2) Saved! DVD.
3) Any ROH/indy wrestling shirts, probably XL.
5) Indy wrestling fic - preferably with CM Punk or Austin Aries. Please no Mary Sues.
6) A good icon with Austin Aries' tattoo as the main subject.
7) Brainwashing skills to convince my mum to let me get my eyebrow pierced.
8) Quicker download speed after 10GB downloading.
9) Dark blue or green paint to paint my room.
10) Plane tickets to America.
12 Joalah Crescent
BRISBANE QLD 4055
1. Reply to this post if you want me to tell you how cool you are!
2. Watch my journal over the next few days for a post just about you and why you rock my socks.
3. Post these instructions in your journal and give your friends a much needed dose of love and admiration!
Now, a couple of points because I can't be bothered running things together...
-Dylan Tennessee Hume-Newman was born at 8:08 am this morning, after nearly 30 hours and 12 or 13 hours of hard labour. 5 pounds 15 ounces, or 2660g.
-He apparantly looks like my brother from the nose down and his mother from his eyes up - and in one picture everyone said he looked exactly like me. o.O
-He has the most beautiful dark dark eyes, but a face squished into the lowest sixth of his face.
-I've lost the goddamn business card for Valley Tattoo and Piercing, or whatever it's called.
-Grace, you wanna go to the Valley sometime soon?
-Thank you, Jimmy Rave, for being a complete sweetheart and going on a mush-filled tangent about your fiancee.
|comments: Promo time?|