This is going to be in point form because that's the way I'm thinking today:
- Going to my cousin's wedding tomorrow. Am an usher. Am not sure what that entails. Also, is cousin I don't see too often. But then again, they're not the cousins that I haven't seen since I had baby teeth, so yeah.
- As part and parcel of above, my heathen self is stepping foot in a church. For the first time in nineteen and a half years. Probably more than twenty, but I'm not positive as to what my mother's habits were during her pregnancy with me.
- Am taking the precaution of getting off the computer tonight as apparently there's a storm warning out.
- Those two last things I hope are not related.
- Nor will they be.
- ...I hope.
- ...oh help.
- Whoops, as I was typing the news program revoked that storm warning. In your face, Almighty! Can't stop me planting foot on sacred ground yet! Ha ha!
|comments: Promo time?|