I've sent my Secret Santa present off. I really didn't want to (because it has absolutely nothing to do with her) but I figured that she'd hate it either way, so meh. Might as well get points for being early, eh?
$9.00 for posting a parcel that weighs .317 of a kg?
Yeah, I'm just a cheap bitch.
1) On your current playlist, hit shuffle and pick the first fifteen songs on the list.
2) Write down the first line of the song. (Okay, maybe not all the time. But sometimes the title was in the first line, and that would have been too easy.)
3) Have your friends comment and see if they know the songs. (NO CHEATING!)
4) When someone guesses correctly, strike out the line and list the correct name of the song next to it. (Title AND artist have to be correctly guessed.)
2) Six a.m. the clock is ringing, I need to spend an hour snoozing, ‘cause I don’t think I’m gonna make it. ... - Simple Plan.
3) Johnny wishes he was famous, spends his time alone in the basement with Lennon and Cobain and a guitar and a stereo.
4) Last night, I just wanted to have fun (to go out with my friends). I took my dad’s car, I never thought he would find out (But I crashed in a wall, man I’m dead).
5) There’s no need to shout it out, I can’t make it go away. You’re spinning on the spot, you’ve been like this for days.
6) Whenever I step outside, somebody claims to see the light; it seems to me like all of us have lost our patience.
7) Where do I put the shame? It feels like a broken toy I can’t play with anymore.
9) Whenever I need to leave it all behind, or feel the need to get away, I find a quiet place away from the human race.
11) Hey mister seeker, hold on to this advice, if you keep seeking you will find. Don’t want to follow down roads never walked before.
12) This is ours, we made it with our everything, something real, as real as it could ever be.
14) She wears a coat of colour, loved by some feared by others, she’s immortalized in young man’s eyes.
|comments: Promo time?|