Ganked from cherrytemptress.
– Name: Stacey
– Birth date: 22 February 1989
– Nickname: Stace
– Eye Color: Blue
– Hair Color: Blonde and red, ratio and brightness depending on which part of the dying cycle you catch me on.
– Zodiac Sign: Pisces
– The shoes you wore today: I didn’t actually wear any shoes today.
– Your weaknesses: chocolate. Creamy sauces.
– Your perfect pizza: Meat lovers no pepperoni.
– Goal you’d like to achieve: Keep my room in order for more than two days.
– Your best physical feature: Eyes, hair.
– Your bedtime? 10-11 pm/
– Most missed memory? My grandfather’s stories.
This Or That…
– Pepsi or Coke? Coke.
– McDonald’s or Burger King: Macca’s.
– Adidas or Nike: Idaho Sports. What?
– Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: Neither. Water.
- Chocolate or Vanilla: Chocolate
– Cappuccino or coffee: Hot chocolate, please.
– Smoke: No.
– Curse: Not that much in real life, actually.
– Sing: Everywhere.
– Dance: When I'm alone or wanting to amuse people.
- Take a shower every day: You’ve caught me in the only two days I haven’t had showers daily in months.
– Have a crush: Not on a real life person.
- Think you’ve been in love: No.
- Want to go to college: I doubt it’s really for me. I'm probably never going to be able to get a decent job without it though.
- Like(d) high school: I enjoyed lunchtimes, and my history and English classes.
-Like to get married: Possibly.
- Get motion sickness: Yep. Though it’s mostly a control thing, I can spin myself on a chair but if anyone turns me around I feel queasy.
- Think you’re a health freak: Hell no.
- Get along with your parent(s): Yeah.
In the past month…
– Gone to the mall: Shopping centre? Yes.
– Eaten an entire box of Oreos: No.
– Eaten Sushi: No.
– Been on stage: No.
– Gone skating: No. I haven’t been skating in years.
– Made homemade cookies: Missed ‘month’ by only days, last time was just before Christmas.
– Gone Skinny dipping: No
– Stolen anything: No
- Played a game that required removal of clothing: No.
- If so, was it mixed company: -
- Flashed anyone: No
- Been beaten up: No.
- Shoplifted: Yes
– Age you hope to be married: I don’t really have one. I don’t expect to get married.
– Numbers of Children: Don’t really want children.
– Describe your Dream Wedding: On the field of the local football club, then back home for a BBQ.
In the opposite sex desired partner
– Best eye color?: Any.
– Best hair color?: Any. I have special affection for red and black hair, though.
– Short hair or long hair?: Measurable in inches for boys, and I have soft spots for short haired girls.
– Height: Not feet taller than me, is about the only thing.
– Number of people I could trust with my life: Three.
– Number of CDs that I own: Upwards of thirty, downwards of sixty.
- Number of tattoos: 0.
- Number of piercings: Current – 5. Retired – another 4.
Ganked from flamboyantflair.
Make a list of 5 things you can see without getting up; Glass, whole stack of wrestling DVDs on my printer, my printer, about a dozen little bottles of nail polish & a spoon.
How do you style your hair?; Ponytail without fail. I have two fringe bang-y type bits that aren’t long enough for a pony but are long enough to go behind my ears.
What are you wearing now?; An NRC shirt and black pants.
Who was the last person you said 'I Love You' to?; My dog.
Do you nap a lot?; No. If I nap I wake up pissy.
Who was the last person you hugged?; My cousin Tracey, who dropped me home after holidays.
What's your current fandom/obsession/addiction?; CHIKARA (where else could you see three ant-based characters going up against a praying mantis character, a 130-pounder pretending to be a 130 thousand pounder and Tim Donst with emo makeup?) and right this second PWG (a nine-man tag devolves into complete fucking chaos when Davey Richards break the top two ropes with Kenny Omega, Necro Butcher hiptosses everyone including his two partners and the referee, Austin Aries shoves a bandanna down his tights, Chuck Taylor screeches like a girl upon receiving a Roderick Strong chop, it somehow becomes a battle royal, and a fast count means Necro Butcher breaks a chair over the referee’s head).
What was the last thing you ate today?; Uh…an Up And Go, I think.
What was the last text message you received?; Something from Telstra saying I missed a call from work.
What websites do you always visit when you go online?; Livejournal, email, Alphabounce, Vampires, my MiniCity. And Boomshine, because it’s my homepage.
What was the last thing you bought?; Telstra prepaid credit, paper towels and…TicTacs or Mentos or peppermints or something. It was Thursday afternoon, I can’t remember.
What are you listening to right now?; The commentary on the finals of PWG’s Battle of Los Angeles.
What's the last song that got stuck in your head?; I don’t actually know the name of it – an MV that someone made for Vin Gerard vs Fire Ant.
If you could have any superpower, what would it be?; Shapeshifting.
What is your favorite weather, and why?; The few minutes before and the start of a summer storm. It’s just awesome. The smell of rain hitting hot asphalt.
If you could play any musical instrument, which one would you play?; Guitar. Or piano.
How are you?; ‘m good. Dreading going back to work tomorrow, apparently there’s shitloads that’s piled up. I’ve already been called once to counsel Jess through an emergency.
What's something you'd like to say to someone right now?; I love you so much and I'm sorry for being such a disappointment.
Your dream career?; I never really had one. Professional dog cuddler.
PWG is fooking awesome. Kenny Omega is fooking awesome (he wrestles an entire match with a self-given wedgie showing off two very nice ass cheeks).
|comments: Promo time?|