Ganked from loneseabreakers.
You're not supposed to think too long or too hard on this one. List 15 books you've read that will always stick with you -- list the first 15 you can recall in 15 minutes. Don't take too long to think about it.
1) the 'Tomorrow...When the World Began' series by John Marsden (strictly speaking, 7 books)
2) the sequel 'The Ellie Chronicles' series (strictly speaking 3 books)
3) 'Little Women' by Louisa May Alcott
4) 'Little Men' by Louisa May Alcott
5) 'Walking a Golden Mile' by Darren Matthews (William Regal)
6) the 'Rowan of Rin' series by Emily Rodda (5 books)
7) the 'Deltora Quest' series by Emily Rodda (Deltora Quest - 8 books, Deltora Shadowlands - 3 books, Deltora Dragons - 4 books)
8) the 'Teen Power Inc' series by Emily Rodda (30 books)
9) the 'Trixie Beldan' series by various (39 books)
10) the 'Animorphs' series by K. A. Applegate (54-64 books)
11) the 'Malory Towers' series by Enid Blyton
12) the 'St. Clare's' series by Enid Blyton
13) 'The Magic Far Away Tree' by Enid Blyton
14) 'Cave Rats' by Kerry Greenwood
15) 'Headquarters' by Mike Quackenbush.
Such a cheat, I know, but I remember all of the series as the whole thing, and not as individual books.
|comments: Promo time?|