1. ONE OF YOUR SCARS, HOW DID YOU GET IT?
Right hand, below index finger – dog bit me. It was a tiny cut, but it’s the only dog bite out of a billion that have left a scar.
2. WHAT IS ON THE WALLS IN YOUR ROOM?
A couple of wrestling posters – from memory, Hurricane, Matt Hardy, a Global Warning poster, Test, a couple of Trish Stratus, and a half-naked Torrie Wilson behind my door. A newspaper article on the dog fur trade in China, a picture of me and my brothers about ten years ago and a story about La Voison.
3. WHAT DOES YOUR CELL PHONE LOOK LIKE?
It's white with red buttons. It’s not a flip one.
4. WHAT MUSIC DO YOU LIKE TO LISTEN TO?
The Used, My Chemical Romance, Alkaline Trio, Breaking Benjamin, Coldplay, AFI…the typical angsty teenager music diet.
5. DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME YOU WERE BORN?
6. WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW?
Some goddamn IWA:MS DVDs.
7. WHAT DO YOU MISS?
8. WHAT IS YOUR MOST PRIZED POSSESSION?
9. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SMELL?
Coffee essential oil.
10. DO YOU GET CLAUSTROPHOBIC?
Yes. Anything smaller than a closet.
11. DO YOU GET SCARED IN THE DARK?
Only when I know there’s nothing in it.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE COLOGNE / PERFUME?
Strawberry Fields. It’s a deodorant – I don’t do perfume.
14. WHAT KIND OF HAIR DO YOU LIKE ON THE OPPOSITE SEX?
15. WHERE CAN YOU SEE YOURSELF BEING PROPOSED TO AT?
16. COFFEE OR ENERGY DRINKS?
Neither. Give me Sprite or water.
17. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PIZZA TOPPING?
Extra large meatballs.
18. IF YOU CAN EAT ANYTHING RIGHT NOW, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
…pizza, actually. And I hate pizza.
19. WHO IS THE LAST PERSON YOU MADE MAD?
Probably my supervisor at work. We made up though.
20. DO YOU SPEAK A DIFFERENT LANGUAGE?
I can understand German and a tiny amount of French.
21. WHAT WAS THE FIRST GIFT SOMEONE EVER GAVE YOU (OF THE OPPOSITE SEX)?
Apparently when I was two, my male cousin gave me a flower. It’s immortalised in every photo album if only for the fact that I look so disgusted.
28. WOULD YOU FALL IN LOVE KNOWING THAT THE PERSON IS LEAVING?
29. WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO TELL SOMEONE HOW MUCH THEY MEAN TO YOU?
Share a sunset.
30. SAY A NUMBER FROM ONE TO A HUNDRED:
31. BLONDES OR BRUNETTES?
Blondes. Because it’s more of a surprise than a disappointment if they’re intelligent.
32. WHAT IS THE ONE NUMBER YOU CALL OFTEN?
Grace’s. Actually, I can’t remember the last person I called.
33. WHAT ANNOYS YOU MOST?
People that are intelligent and yet act ignorant.
34. HAVE YOU BEEN OUT OF THE U.S.?
Well, yeah. I live in Australia.
35. YOUR WEAKNESS?
37. FIRST JOB?
’Service assistant’. Cashier at a grocery store.
38. EVER DONE A PRANK CALL?
Kinda. A friend did, and I came in at the end to underline the story.
39. WHAT WERE YOU DOING BEFORE YOU FILLED OUT THIS SURVEY?
Reading livejournal and watching wrestling videos.
40. IF YOU COULD GET PLASTIC SURGERY WHAT WOULD IT BE?
41. WHY DID YOU FILL OUT THIS SURVEY?
I saw it on my friendslist and was bored.
42. WHAT DO YOU GET COMPLIMENTED ABOUT MOST?
My earrings. Occasionally my eyes.
43. WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF ALCOHOL BECAME ILLEGAL?
Cheer. And watch as my parents went insane.
44. WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY?
An mp3 player, or more harddrive space.
45. HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU WANT?
46. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
My middle name is both my grandma’s middle name and the neighbour’s first name – I’m not sure who I was named after.
47. DO YOU WISH ON STARS?
I never see stars.
48. WHATS YOUR FAVORITE FINGER?
Right ring finger.
49. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY?
This morning when I put in my contacts.
50. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
Yeah. I can read it. No one else can.
51. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
52. ANY BAD HABITS?
I have been known to pick my nose.
53. WHAT IS YOUR MOST EMBARRASSING CD ON THE SHELF?
54. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Probably more like casual acquaintances.
56. DO LOOKS MATTER?
More than a little, less than a lot.
57. HOW DO YOU RELEASE ANGER?
I mumble nonsensical words until I can’t understand myself.
58. WHERE IS YOUR SECOND HOME?
My first one.
59. DO YOU TRUST OTHERS EASILY?
60. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD?
Big Ted. He changed his name each day because I’d forget it.
63. DO YOU USE SARCASM?
64. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN A MOSH PIT?
65. WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A GUY/GIRL?
Sense of humour.
66. WHAT ARE YOUR NICKNAMES?
68. DO YOU UN-TIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
70. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR?
Banana. Unless macadamia is available.
72. WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITE COLORS?
Crimson, black and blue.
73. HOW MANY WISDOM TEETH DO YOU HAVE?
I have no wisdom…teeth.
74. WHO/WHAT DO YOU MISS MOST RIGHT NOW?
My dog. He’s downstairs.
75. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS?
76. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
77. LAST THING YOU ATE?
Am eating a Quarter Pounder.
78. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
I have no clue.
79. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE IN THE OPPOSITE SEX?
80. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
81. SCARIEST THING THAT HAS EVER HAPPENED TO YOU?
I was scared of a thunderstorm when I was nine. Everyone was kept after school until their parents could pick them up – I was there until five pm.
82. FAVORITE DRINK?
83. FAVORITE JOKE?
Why did the fly fly? Because the spider spied her.
84. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SPORT?
85. HAIR COLOR?
86. EYE COLOR?
87. DO YOU WEAR GLASSES?
Two older bothers. No, that wasn’t a typo.
89. FAVORITE MONTH?
February – my birthday and the end of summer.
90. YOU LIKE SUSHI?
91. LAST THING YOU WATCHED?
A music video on Survival of the Fittest 2004.
92. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR?
93. ARE YOU TOO SHY TO ASK SOMEONE OUT?
Yeah, I suppose.
94. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Winter by far.
95. KISSES OR HUGS?
96. RELATIONSHIPS OR ONE-NIGHT STANDS
Relationships. I want someone to cuddle on the couch with while watching Milo and Otis.
97. WHO DO YOU SECRETLY LOVE?
By asking me this question, it would immediately nullify the question. To avoid the universe collapsing on itself, I’m bypassing it.
98. HOW MANY PEOPLE HAVE YOU MACKED IT WITH IN THE PAST YEAR?
WTF? Yo homie joe, spell it like a spelling bee cracka.
99. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING?
The John Marsden “Tomorrow” and “Ellie Chronicles” series. I think that Incurable jumped the gun a bit though.
100. WHERE DO YOU WORK?
At aforementioned grocery store.
I'm now working Wednesday. So septum shall be done Tuesday - and Miss Happy isn't happy anymore. I'm going to say goodbye but see you soon - hopefully I'll get another smiley relatively soon.
|comments: Promo time?|