Just finished downloading several IWA:MS things. Edge of Insanity, Hardcore Hell and Back, Payback Pain and Agony 2006. Fun.
- People lighting their heads on fire should succeed in their attempts to receive a Darwin Award.
- The Thomasellis are amazingly hot. As is Eddie Kingston.
- Josh Abercrombie just needed a separate line to extol his hotness.
- 'Simply Ravishing' Darin Corbin vs Nate 'The Snake' Roberts completely ruled, if only for the commentary of Bryce Remsburg and assorted others. Plus, you know, the hip gyrations rule.
- Ian Rotten needs to stop rambling. Jesus H Punk, it took longer for me to fastforward his damn speech than one of the tag matches.
- That Barbed Wire-Razorblade Board match was fucking hilarious. Death matches are fucking hilarious.
- I fucking hate Bull Pain. Because he's fat and can swing a chair, he is suddenly entitled to wrestle on the independent scene? Hell no.
- Mickie Knuckles gets cuter every time I see her.
Pick twelve Musi.
1) CM Punk
2) Austin Aries
3) Roderick Strong
4) Chandler McClure
5) Mickie Knuckles
6) Colt Cabana
8) Josh Abercrombie
9) Chris Hero
10) Matt Sydal
12) Brandon Thomaselli
1. Who would make a better college professor, 6 (Colt Cabana) or 11 (MsChef)? What subjects would they teach?
MsChef would be quite good at drama. Teaching people how to project their voices and scream at the top of their lungs. But then again, Colt could teach “How to Make Friends and Influence People With a Fart Joke 101”.
2. Do you think 4 (Chandler McClure) is hot? How hot?
Dagadaga. Hot. He’s like every cute football player on earth.
3. 12 (Brandon Thomaselli) sends 8 (Josh Abercrombie) on a mission. What is it, and does it succeed?
…as I’m watching a match between them right now, it’d probably be for Josh to lay down for him. And/or stop goosing him. And knowing them both, no it won’t succeed.
4. What is or would be 9's (Chris Hero) favorite book?
5. Would it make more sense for 2 (Austin Aries) to swear fealty to 6 (Colt Cabana), or the other way around?
Colt to Austin. If only because Austin’s beaten Colt twice.
6. For some reason, 5 (Mickie Knuckles) is looking for a roommate. Should (s)he share a studio apartment with 9 (Chris Hero) or with 10 (Matt Sydal)?
Going storyline wise, she’d loathe sharing anything with Hero. Sydal and Mickie’d get along pretty well I think – though she’d be able to forcibly kick him out when the time was right.
7. 2 (Austin), 7 (Homicide) and 12 (Brandon Thomaselli) have dinner together. Where do they go, and what do they discuss?
They go…to a vegetarian Italian restaurant in Brooklyn (Hey, just getting parts of each of them in it). They probably discuss politics, Necro Butcher and the cute fluffy chickens in the pet store next door.
8. 3 (Roderick Strong) challenges 10 (Matt Sydal) to a duel. What happens?
Weapon of choice is Daizee’s flowers. Matt ends up with a broken arm and Roderick with a concussion.
9. If 1 (CM Punk) stole 8's (Josh Abercrombie) most precious possession, how would he get it back?
Go whining to the Thomasellis and Kingston, who contact Brent Albright and buy him off to steal it back.
10. Suggest a title for a story in which 7 (Homicide) and 12 (Brandon Thomaselli) both attain what they most desire.
The Honor of Champions
11. What kind of plot device would you use if you wanted 4 (Chandler McClure) and 1 (CM Punk) to work together?
Chris Hero makes a point by beating up Eric Priest and Ace Steele. Their respective tag partners want a bit of revenge.
12. If 7 (Homicide) visited you for the weekend, how would you get along?
As long as he’d stab everyone I pointed at, we’d get along perfectly.
13. If you could command 3 (Roderick Strong) to perform any one task or service for you, what would it be?
Give backbreakers to all the annoying, bitchy people at school.
14. Does anyone on your friends list write or draw 11 (MsChef)?
Nope. I’m sure that someone has drawn a girl with black and green hair, but it wouldn’t be MsChef.
15. If 2 (Austin) had to choose sides between 4 (Chandler) and 5 (Mickie Knuckles), which would it be?
Probably Mickie. She’s cuter. And could probably beat him up more.
16. What might 10 (Matt Sydal) shout while charging into battle?
”Here it is!”
17. If you chose a song to represent 8 (Josh Abercrombie), which song would you choose?
”Web In Front” – Archers of Loaf.
18. 1 (CM Punk), 6 (Colt Cabana) and 12 (Brandon Thomaselli) are having dim sum at a Chinese restaurant. There is only one scallion pancake left, and they all reach for it at the same time. Who gets to eat it?
Brandon, because Punk and Cabana are kicking each other under the table.
19. What might be a good pick-up line for 2 (Austin) to use on 10 (Matt Sydal)?
“Can I get into your hoverpants?”
20. What would 5 (Mickie Knuckles) most likely be arrested for?
Possession of weed, a loaded forearm pad, a “Best of…Lacey” DVD and a piece of celery.
21. What is 6's (Colt Cabana) secret?
He is actually a very neat individual. Very deep inside. Very, very deep.
22. If 11 (MsChef) and 9 (Hero) were racing to a destination, who would get there first?
MsChef. No doubt.
23. 3 (Roderick Strong) and 7 (Homicide) tell conflicting versions of events. Which is more reliable?
Roderick. Though he has a tendency to exaggerate a little bit, I can at least understand him.
24. "1 (CM Punk) and 9 (Chris Hero) reluctantly team up to save the world from the threat posed by 4's (Chandler McClure) sinister secret organization. 11 (MsChef) volunteers to help them, but it is later discovered that 11 (MsChef) is actually a spy for 4 (Chandler McClure). Meanwhile, 4 (Chandler) has kidnapped 12 (Brandon Thomaselli) in an attempt to force their surrender. Following the wise advice of 5 (Mickie Knuckles), they seek out 3 (Roderick Strong), who gives them what they need to complete their quest." What title would you give this fic? Name three people on your friends list who might read it. Name one person who should write it.
Reluctant – Book One (Partnership
Reluctant – Book Two (Business)
Reluctant – Book Three (Fellow)
starxedhearts, faerielissa…and I dunno. sockospice, maybe.
ME! Because my God, this has given me bunnies.
25. If you had to walk home through a bad neighbourhood late at night, would you feel safer in the company of 7 (Homicide) or 8 (Josh Abercrombie)?
If Josh still has his moustache, definitely Josh. Otherwise, Homicide.
|comments: Promo time?|