Step 1: Put your MP3 player or whatever on random.
Step 2: Post the first line(s) from the first 20 songs that play, no matter how embarrassing the song.
Step 3: Post and let everyone you know guess what song and artist the lines come from.
Step 4: Strike out the songs when someone guesses correctly.
Google is cheating.
1) Maybe I'm just not good enough for you. And maybe I just don't wanna be like you.
3) Let the fun and games begin. She is spayed and broken in.
5) Here's your new drug - shoot it in the left eye feel it on the right side.
8) Stuck a pin in your backbone, spoke it down from there.
11) Watch your back because the next man is comin', and you don't know if the next man is dumbin'.
12) Here I stand before myself, and I see something's out of place.
16) I thought it was too good to be true - I found somebody who understands me.
17) Goodbye to me and you, goodbye to the life we knew, one last long embrace, let go and walk on through.
18) It's been a long time, I'm home again - nothing I remember is there.
19) Did you think you'd be alone? Did your life turn out the way you wanted?
20) Calling all cars all coroners we've got a dead one here - and anybody else receiveing this, the west coast is far from clear.
|comments: Promo time?|