Meme via absolute_tash
1. Power Rangers NS
2. Power Rangers in Space
3. CSI (original)
5. Buffy the Vampire Slayer
1. Who is your favourite character from #2?
Zhane. He’s remarkably well adjusted for having been in a coma for two years and waking up and spending a good amount of time on a planet not his own.
2. Who is your least favourite character from #4?
John Winchester. I detest him with the power of a thousand suns.
3. What would a crossover between #1 and #5 include?
Ya ha! This is my crackfic that I’ve given up on. Hunter mistakenly called Xander to try to warn Dustin about a Lothor attack, thereby rousing the Scoobies’ interest and enticing them to Blue Bay.
4. Who is your favourite ship from #6?
CM Punk/Colt Cabana.
5. If you were to set one person from #3 and one person from #6 on a blind date, who would they be?
Greg and Shannon Moore.
6. If you could meet one person from #4 and spend the day with them, who would it be, and what would you do?
Sam Winchester – and he’d probably research and bemoan his abnormal life while I sit in a corner and goggle over his prettiness.
7. If you could change one thing about #2's plot line, what would you change?
Zhane would not have gone to the Rebels – or at least not until after Astronema is Karone and then goes back to Astronema. And Adam would have stayed around for a lot longer, dammit.
8. Explain a relationship between two people (not necessarily romantic) from show #5, and why you like the relationship between them.
Oz and Willow. It’s such an innocent ‘first love’ kind of pair and yet there’s so much that keeps them apart. And then things do tear them apart but especially with Oz’s last episode it keeps them on such a good footing.
9. If the lead title characters (first name in the credits) from #1 and #3 were both drowning, and you could only save one, who would it be?
Shane or Grissom…huh. I have no clue. Probably Shane, if only because Dustin would kill me if I didn’t.
10. If you could change the title characters' order in the credits for #4, what order would you choose?
Well, Supernatural doesn’t have credits, per se.
11. If you were able to add a new character, any kind of character you wanted, to the storyline for #6, what would the character be like, and what would their role be?
Colt Cabana. And it’d be a Beth Pheonix/Victoria kind of entrance, where whoever CM Punk is feuding with at that moment (I’m looking at you, Shannon Moore) brings in Punk’s old pal to get the inside scoop on him. Bada bing bada boom, after a PPV match or two Colt turns and reforms the Second City Saints along with a recently brought-up Ace Steel.
12. What happens in your favourite episode of show #2?
Adam returns. Duh.
13. If you could kill off one of the characters in #1, who would it be and how would you do it?
Sensei. I would have had Hunter and Blake kill him with the Gem of Souls.
14. If you got the chance to visit the set for either show #3 or show #5, which would you choose?
CSI. The lab wins hands down.
15. If you could date anyone from any of these shows, which show and which person?
Hunter from NS. By God he’s pretty.
|comments: Promo time?|