So every time I decide I'm going to actually update this thing with anything resembling actual journal entries I just...don't feel like it. And I'll tie this in with the one-previous post about angel_negra by just listing reasons.
1) She likes Power Rangers. And is above two and a half years old (not a slight, that's just how old the only other person I can talk to about Power Rangers is).
2) Hugs. Can never have too many hugs.
3) She got me onto Wes/Eric. When I had it fixed in my head that I will never like Time Force, no I won't, maybe I can tolerate it, goddamn why won't it leave me alone, holy crap I have TF plotbunnies.
3.5) And into Lightspeed Rescue. Which previously I thought was the campiest PR season ever (with the possible exception of Wild Force).
4) She writes the most awesome stuff. Diagonally Parked in a Parallel Dimension is gold.
5) Every single time I discover a new fandom, she's written for it. NCIS is the main point of this: was slowly making my way through a DiNozzo/McGee and thought "hmm, that's interesting. The penname's Angel Negra...how common could that name possibly be?"
6) Back to Action. My point is settled.
ETA. 7) Icons. :: points ::