1. Baaaahbeee, gonna make you happy tonight.
2. Is it worth it, can you even hear me?
3. What once did exist, now is meaningless.
4. They suck you in like cigarettes while hanging you out to dry.
5. It seems like only yesterday when my father sat me down and said "Have a good gig at the Prince-Pat tomorrow night".
6. They used dogs on me, they used blindfolds, they embarrassed me in the nude.
7. If you can't stand upon the water I will see you on the ocean floor.
8. You're angry, I know this, the world could not care less.
9. Can you feel the pulse? Can you feel the heat rising from below?
10. I'm not a perfect person - there's many things I wish I didn't do. But I continue learning - I never meant to do those things to you... The Reason by Hoobastank, guessed by itsbuttery.
11. Should we tell them who we've got a crush on now? (Yeah, might as well.) Yeah, Tom Waits.
12. I want a normal life, just like a newborn child.
13. We're all born within this thoughtless world - a generation bought and sold.
14. Shoplifter you'll never learn when you commit the crime.
(What came up now was actually a Paul McDermott skit. If I had put that in and any of you had actually got it I may have died of shock.)
15. I am exploring the inside, I find it desolate.
16. You tell yourself that you are not the same.
17. Take off your shoes, take off yourself.
18. I’ll leave a trail of fire across this desert just to see the desperation in your eyes.
19. I never thought I’d see the day where we honestly could say that we stand five against the world.
20. I walk a lonely road, the only one that I have ever known. Don't know where it goes, but it's home to me and I walk alone. Boulevard of Broken Dreams Remix by Green Day featuring Oasis and Aerosmith (though of course there's just the normal Boulevard of Broken Dreams by Green Day), guessed by itsbuttery.
21. Now come one, come all to this tragic affair. Wipe off that makeup, what's in is despair. So throw on the black dress, mix in with the lot, you might wake up and notice you're someone you're not. The End by My Chemical Romance, guessed by kikos_ai.
22. When I was a young boy my father took me into the city to see a marching band. He said 'Son when you grow up, would you be, the savior of the beaten, the broken and the damned?' He said, 'will you defeat them, your demons, and all the non believers, the plans they have made. Because one day, I'll leave you, a phantom, to lead you in the summer, to join the black parade.' Welcome to the Black Parade by My Chemical Romance (not a very good randomised job, was it?) guessed by kikos_ai.
(And another Paul McDermott skit.)
23. We’ll do it all, everything, on our own. We don't need anything or anyone. Chasing Cars by Snow Patrol, guessed by crisiks.
24. The air my lungs first loved carves craters from my eyes.
25. Sister, I'm not much a poet, but a criminal.
|comments: Promo time?|